· Heart Rate – Measurements 24/7/365 and allows alerts to family and caregivers if your rate is too high or low, they are immediately alerted (by setting user set Bio-metric panic levels) and texting or calling third party’s preselected by you.
· Step Counter – Records the number of steps taken per day, per month, per year and tracks on a record that can be reviewed graphically over these periods. Goals and outcomes can also be preset by the individual.
· Breath Rate – Very important parameter that can be very useful in discovering and treating concerns like sleep, sleep apnea and asthma.
· Blood Oxygen – One of the most vital measurements will be available on your wearable. This will provide along with breath rate and heart rate an ongoing motion picture of your overall health.
· Sleep Quality – Sleep is essential and can cause serious health problems. This device utilizes multi-factorial measurements to help evaluate sleep and predict when you may need professional help for quality, depth and lack of sleep.
· I-Phone/ Android Compatible – Easily interfaces with your phone to collect and maintain your personal data and send an SOS if you are in need of help or your health numbers are above or below limits set by you. This information can also be shared by you with the touch of an icon.
· ECG/EKG – Utilizing a unique sensor design, you can determine if these parameters may be out of sync. You can actually see this waveform displayed and interpreted on your phone.
· Blood Pressure – A very unique algorithm is utilized with a baseline of your normal blood pressure to assess your current BP. This is one of the most valuable indicators of your cardiovascular health and may be tracked continuously giving your caregivers a motion picture vs. a snapshot of your BP. Having an abnormal blood pressure PATTERN, such as high blood pressure during the night or early morning, can mean you have a problem and should seek medical advice. Your device can alert you and your friends or caregivers if your BP is too high or low and show you 24/7/365 trends of this vital measurement.
· Mood Sensor – Utilizing (heart rate variability) analysis, breath rate, blood pressure and other measurements to determine body balance and energy and therefore extrapolate overall mood state.
· Fatigue Sensor -Utilizing (heart rate variability) analysis, breath rate, blood pressure and other measurements to determine body balance and energy and therefore extrapolate overall fatigue levels.
· Guardian Function – You can set alerts and notifications if your values are not within normal common and usual ranges. Normal values for low and high will alert you, family, friends and caregivers that you may need immediate help.
· Panic Button – Incorporated into the this newly designed wearable is a safe panic button if pressed twice will send an urgent alert with your exact GPS location on a google map. This may be for fall protection, medical emergency or personal security issues and will go to your designated guardians. This feature has already been very helpful with children walking alone and folks living alone at home care giver response times and many other emergency situations.
· Trending – Gathers, stores analyzes and presents personally generated health data over time. This information is particularly valuable to care givers, physicians and trainers. Providing proactive and predictive trends of your health picture either in person at office visit or transmitted easily through the share function.
Copyright © 2019 Predictive Health Devices, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.